Today was a good day. It was probably the first day in a while that I felt like doing any work. Hopefully that means that I am coming out of my funk that I have been in since the move back to Arizona.
This morning I took Porter to go see the Veterans Day celebration at Taylor and Andrew's school. It was a good celebration honoring our veterans and I especially enjoyed the band music.
Porter dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, winter boots and gloves. He calls this his exercise outfit. Later on after coming home I told Porter to put his shoes on to go run errands. He got his socks on and then decided instead of wearing his boots, he would put on flip flops. I had to take a picture.
This morning I took Porter to go see the Veterans Day celebration at Taylor and Andrew's school. It was a good celebration honoring our veterans and I especially enjoyed the band music.
Porter dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, winter boots and gloves. He calls this his exercise outfit. Later on after coming home I told Porter to put his shoes on to go run errands. He got his socks on and then decided instead of wearing his boots, he would put on flip flops. I had to take a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment