Andrew had finally resumed scouts today after a long summer break. Because we are in a new place and still getting settled in he is a little starved for more interaction and friends.
Although Andrew is only 10, he is attending with the 11 year old Scouts because there are no other 10 year old Scouts in our area. This means he gets to come to mutual with me every week.
This week though I was a little late to the Scouting activity (which was helping with an Eagle Scout project), because I was applying for a job.
Andrew, as he is a little starved for more interaction, was upset with me that we were late. The moving and the instability of our current career situation has probably affected him more than the other two kids. He has finally found a few friends in our new apartment complex, but still isn't really gelling with anybody quite yet.
After Scouts, Andrew decided to style his hair. We all got a good laugh, I guess we shouldn't worry too much if he can still keep his sense of humor.
Although Andrew is only 10, he is attending with the 11 year old Scouts because there are no other 10 year old Scouts in our area. This means he gets to come to mutual with me every week.
This week though I was a little late to the Scouting activity (which was helping with an Eagle Scout project), because I was applying for a job.
Andrew, as he is a little starved for more interaction, was upset with me that we were late. The moving and the instability of our current career situation has probably affected him more than the other two kids. He has finally found a few friends in our new apartment complex, but still isn't really gelling with anybody quite yet.
After Scouts, Andrew decided to style his hair. We all got a good laugh, I guess we shouldn't worry too much if he can still keep his sense of humor.

No comments:
Post a Comment