Sunday, July 4, 2010
Did I tell you it is ALWAYS windy in Soledad too?
OK so I know I said I would update the blog often with pictures of the kids and more info - does every 8 months count as often? It has been non-stop action since we got here and every time I decided to update the blog I couldn't think of anything witty to say. Well, as you can tell I still haven't thought of anything funny to say so I will just stick to the basics. Luke is working his cute booty off at TMD and doing consulting work for MIIS. He also took on the job of Director of Communications for a political action committee which he really enjoys and is learning tons! Andrew has completed 1st grade, learned how to read, lost his 1st tooth, and is really amazing on his bike and with building things! Taylor is totally ready to start kindergarten in the fall and is not sorry at all to leave her mommy and Porter behind. She loves to bear her testimony in church (all by herself), ride her bike, and help her mom and dad do anything! Porter keeps us quite busy with his climbing and getting into everything and anything. He has almost all his teeth (except his molars), sleeps in a toddler bed, and says some sentences! He even has started telling me when he goes potty - do I see a potty chair in the near future? (That scares me to death! Potty training is soooo hard!) And what am I doing? Well, nothing much. Just kidding! The normal mom stuff, working on a few business ideas, reading some really good books, and enjoying each day as it comes! I will try to post more often but evidently I am not very good at this so we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you updated! it was great to ichat with you guys the other day. Can't wait to see you all at the reunion!
I loved seeing you and your cute children when you were up here! You are such a great mom. It was wonderful catching up. You are a beautiful young mother.
hugs!
Auntie Anne
Yay! I found it! Oh, I posted the pictures from yesterday on my blog if you want to see them. Scrumptious. :)
Post a Comment